Do you Squidoo? I do.

An early player in the blogging world, Squidoo offered a simple, yet powerful way to create a "lens" in your topic of choice. I heard so much about Squidoo from Tiffany Dow, excellent writer and marketer, that I decided to try it. To my surprise, my first lens about Online Teaching Jobs rose up the rankings and continues to hold a strong position in the Education category.

Squidoo is sales friendly with links to Amazon and many other ways to generate income (writers certainly need that). New features at Squidoo reward Lensmakers with additional tools as each lens gains popularity. While I'm not obsessing over my lens daily or even weekly, I receive checks from Squidoo. You can take the money and run or send it to your favorite charity.

A Squidoo lens in your writing genre is another useful way to recycle articles or other work to a fresh audience.Squidoo meets all my criteria; free, easy and well received by Google search bots. Start your lens today and let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment