Virtual Conference for Book Bloggers & Authors


Attend a top-notch blogger conference at a bargain price without the cost of travel   - - that's a deal. Thanks to a Twitter friend, I discovered the upcoming Virtual Conference for Book Bloggers and Authors, August 6-7. Check the schedule and prepare to be impressed at all this program has to offer for a mere $15 (pay using PayPal).

In addition to general interest sessions there are break-out sessions for bloggers, authors and industry professionals. Authors will learn how to work with bloggers and bloggers will get tips on approaching authors and publishers for interviews. As an experienced author who is a newcomer to blogging, I think this conference is smart to show all of us how to work better together.

Can't attend full days? Actually, I will be teaching at my university during some of the BBA Conference but I won't lose out on anything because the sessions will be recorded to hear later. That's a major bonus for me.
Book Bloggers and Authors Virtual Conference receives my Fuzzy Leopard Seal of Approval for convenience.

No comments:

Post a Comment