Satire is all that makes sense

Satire is the writer's response to something so outrageous that there is nothing else to say. That's how I perceive the Zombie craze. Why can't dead folks have the common courtesy to stay dead? We have enough traffic jams without zombies wandering in the streets. Then I found Scott Kenemore, an author who motives me to love zombie satire.

Scott's Zen of Zombie: Better Living Through the Undead kicked off the zombie satire sub-genre that has become like a vocational exploration for the unemployed undead with too much time on their hands. My favorite is the Code of the Zombie Pirate book. And then I found this video; yoga for zombies.

So zombie freaks, enjoy. Then put away those stupid costumes, wipe the fake blood off your face and get back to serious writing on Monday when NANOWRIMO begins.

No comments:

Post a Comment